A user-centered Usability Specialist with 15 years experience UX/Usability, writing, and design with a successful record of working with diverse project teams to turn usability data into software solutions.
Data analysis, writing reports, usability processes and procedures, usability testing, user experience design, heuristic evaluations, usability risk assessment, research design and determining appropriate research methodologies, interaction design, interviews, questionnaire construction, recruitment, prototyping, business analysis, gathering requirements, and project management.
Usability testing and data analysis in multiple domains
• Clinical medicine
• Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
• Patient-Physician Communication applications
• ICU equipment displays for physicians
• Video games
• Educational games
• Health and fitness applications
• Financial products
• Automobile and Life Insurance
• Investments and Financial Advice
• Financial Account Aggregation
• Home buying and Property Insurance
• Retirement and Annuities
• Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
• Proven track record of increased sales and product acquisition following implementation of usability solutions
• Practical experience in iterative usability testing, research design, and multiple testing methodologies
• Ability to summarize relevant information and present to stakeholders
• Collaborations with designers and developers to make information architecture and interaction design decisions
• Strong clinical, laboratory and medical background for designing for health care, medical research, as well as understanding and simplifying complex content.